Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Are you a Diary person?



The world is full of amazing people. Everyone has a lot of time and a lot many more ways to spend it – work, play, study, read, swim, chat, TV, movie, blog, workout etc

A lot many hobbies for so little time! Everyone has one or the other. One of the most common hobbies has been “writing”. And “maintaining a daily diary” has been a prevalent one right from the time when facebook (in fact the internet) was unheard of.

Many still write a diary. Do you? Well I don’t! Yes I am lazy (U bet!); but I can boast of another great talent – that of being able to write in a way that most others would have difficulty to understand. A rude way of saying this would be ‘bad handwriting’.

But I would rather be happy about it and say – ‘Bad Handwriting Proud Owner’ (Thanks to the 'Late' Orkut community that gave me this idea!).


Well thanks to the age of computers. I don’t need to worry about others not being proud of my pride. Lol

I think a computer is more humane than the humans in this regard. Everyone has the same digital handwriting. It’s a fair playground for all. 
Long live the right to equality!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment