Tuesday, November 20, 2007

mY fiRst bloG!!!

Hi friends, countrymen and earthlings!
I m really short of words! What do I write for my first ever blog entry?

OK. lets start it simply anyway.(This seems the best way to start!)

This being my first blog I really have very little to write both - experience-wise and contentwise. but just wait and watch..for I plan to post fantastic entries for everyone out there!

U know what I feel... blogging is a far better option than just chatting over the net. With so many online social networks (Orkut, Hi5, Friendster, myspace etc) around net-users end up having more online friends than real-social contacts!

So what is a blog? It's simply a notation for "web log". Its an online journal. Just like a diary where we write down our experience or feelings or whatever!
and what more?

VJ's Trivia: BLOGGING IS A FANTASTIC OPTION FOR PEOPLE HAVING HORRIBLE HANDWRITING!!

1 comment:

  1. abe its gr8 seein ur blog
    just can u repeat me one more time, how do we create a blog nd further how to progress in it.
    orkut mein scrap karde yaa mail it

    ReplyDelete