Sunday, June 6, 2010

A pleasant surprise..

I never gave it a thought how I would look like with eyes popping out.. tongue dangling out of an open mouth... in short SURPRISED.. but today was a day I couldn't care about it at all.. I was surprised and that too happily.

Was at my aunt's place.. and my little sis..my cousin showed me her work.. paintings of various kinds. I never knew she was such a great artist.. tho she is learning.. I think she is already excellent at it.. I was at a loss of words to express myself as she went on to explain.. "I have used water color here".. "that is glass paint".. "that's my first painting". There was a photo of hers for which she created a hand made frame. It looked fantastic. Also saw a Radhakrishna ceramic painting or whatever it is called.. she is currently working on it.. All this while aunt went on about how good she was getting at it.. and I..

I came to realize.. we are so much out of touch with near ones..that we dont even realize we are missing out on what could bring us a lot of happiness.

until next time..
tc

No comments:

Post a Comment