Monday, July 4, 2011

When Saturdays are crazy, Sundays are bound to be lazy!

"A crazy Saturday leads to a lazy Sunday." - as Firdaus put forward one of his best one-liners, I was wondering was it necessary to watch 2 movies back to back with a Hookah session in between (Yes! I finally broke my Hookah 'vrat'), specially when we knew it would lead to a Sunday so boring?

Anyway, I should rather thank the heavy showers that didnt allow us to return home after the hookah session. Stuck in the rain outside Shimmers, we had to take a call..kya karein?

We decided to cross the lane and have some snacks/tea at Tea Junction.. the snacks were done, but the rain still had a lot to do. Delhi Belly came to the rescue!

Back to back movies. Getting wet in the rain. So much of fun. It was all worth it.
We did feel exhausted & fell asleep the moment we hit the sack back home.

The next day was spent mostly sleeping(Me), on phone(Rohit), relaxing in a productive way(Pankaj) and watching movies(Firdaus) or reading books(me) - both out of compulsion.

Sunday had to be like that!
Destiny? Karma? I would say both.

Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment