Sunday, August 7, 2011

I like my rice with sugar!

All my life (well..so far), I added sugar to my rice. I am used to it. I just love it.
 
Until a few years back I didn't even know most people would be so amused to see it. Everytime I ask for sugar, people around me look at me for once (like "Alien?").
 
Acquaintances giggle. smile. Some laugh until the fun dies down. What follows? QUESTIONS! U eat like that everytime? Everyday? You dont like salt? How come? How can u eat like that!

But it takes only friends to conclude.. "Tu marega kabhi diabetes se!"

Well diabetes is hereditary; and before it creeps into my life [:(], I want to  eat as i want.
 
Cheeni kam ya zyada.
Zindagi na milegi dobara!
(Haha. that was pathetic. wasn't it?)

Yes. I love (read as 'lou') my rice with sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment